Tenant Loans - Loans for any credit score
If you have bad credit and are looking for a loan when previously, lenders have turned you down, then Tenant loans might be the solution that you are looking for.
Tenant loans are available for people who don’t own their own property and are just tenants of the property they stay in. Even if you don’t, you don’t own your own property that doesn’t mean that you can’t use the property you stay in as collateral to get a quick loan. The best part is that the property is not in danger of being repossessed.
If I have a bad credit record could I be considered for a tenant loan?
These types of loans for bad credit are usually for clients that have a poor credit record and do not have their own property to put up as collateral to secure their loan.
Advantages and disadvantages for bad credit tenant loans
- Need a property as collateral/ no risk of losing the property
- Easy to secure
- Specially designed for those people who have bad credit
- No credit check performed/ higher chance of approval
- Quick approval process
- Fast online loan application
To find out if you qualify, you will need to be:
- 18 years old or older
- Provide proof of residence (not older than 3 months old)
- South African citizen
- Must be permanently employed
- Provide proof of income
Unsecured loan options
Our consultants are there to help you, should you need any assistance or have any questions regarding the process. We can also assist you with the following services:
We offer the following services to our clients
- Small business loans
- Bad credit loans
- Blacklisted loans
- Cell phone deals
- Debt consolidation loans
- Payday loans
- Personal financing
- Vehicle financing
We specialize in bad credit personal loans
Even if your credit score is less than desirable and other financial lenders have turned you down. We might still be able to grant you with a bad credit personal loan.
How does it work?
Because you don’t technically own the house that you are staying in. You can’t in all fairness list someone else’s property as collateral for your loan.
This means that you are actually being granted a personal loan that is unsecured because the person who owns the property is in no danger of losing their property.
This means that you are actually being granted an unsecured loan.
Tenant Loans Loans bad credit
- Loan Type Loans bad credit
Benefits of Tenant Loans
- BAD CREDIT Loans
Loans bad credit calculator
Tenant Loans - Loans for people with bad credit
If you have a bad credit record and a low credit score, you might not be able to get a loan with any other lenders so a tenant loan might be your last hope.
Keep yourself safe:
- Make sure that you only approach lenders that are registered with the National Credit Regulator. They set strict rules and regulations that need to be followed and ensure that you are not overcharged.
- Search for a lender that offers the lowest interest rate and sets capped maximum and minimum fees.
- Reach out to a family member or friends to see if they can assist you with a loan.
The best deals on cell phones
We offer the best deals on cell phones and cell phone accessories.
Even if you are blacklisted and have a terrible credit score and find it difficult to be granted credit anywhere else we might still be able to get you the cellphone you have always wanted.
Improve your credit record by paying on time
Once you have been approved for a bad credit loan, make sure to make regular payments and don’t ever miss a payment. If you stick to the payment plan you can improve your improve your credit record and be eligible for larger loans in the future.
How does it work?
Simply fill in the online application form and choose your cellphone package.
- Fill in the online application form with your personal details
- No paperwork
- Chose the cell phone package and contract you would like
- Get approved
- Free delivery of the cellphone to your door
- Free SIM card and no connection fee
- Very low credit requirements mean higher successful approval rating
- An outcome in as little as 48 hours
- Delivery of your new cell phone within 5 working days
Vehicle finance for blacklisted clients
If you need vehicle financing but you are currently blacklisted we may still be able to assist you. To see if you qualify you will need to meet certain criteria and fill in our online application form.
What do I need to qualify?
To apply for vehicle financing if you are blacklisted, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You will need to trade in a car that has a value of at least R10 000 this if the lowest amount needed for a deposit
- Or R10 000 cash if you don’t have a car to trade in
- You will need a valid South African driver’s license
- Valid South African ID document
- We will need a copy of your latest 3 pay slips
- We will need your last 3 months banking statements
You will need to supply proof of residence not older than 3 months old
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
They helped me find a loan that suited me.
— Durban —
Easy to apply for with a quick application making sure to get all the important information that helps them.
— Cape Town —
I have been helped thank you for being there.
— Johannesburg —
Tenant Loans Contact
- 021 815 4510
- 086 650 9967
- not available
- not available
- South Africa
- Get Directions
- PO Box 378, Cape Gate, 7562, South Africa
- Monday 09:30 – 17:30
- Tuesday 09:30 – 17:30
- Wednesday 09:30 – 17:30
- Thursday 09:30 – 17:30
- Friday 09:00 – 17:30
- Saturday 09:30 – 13:00
- Sunday Closed –