- Debt review up to R100,000
- Reliable debt solutions
- Repayment up to 60 months
[Accessed July 26, 2021]
About Debt Map
Is it time for you to get out of your debt as quickly as possible? Debt Map is dedicated to finding the best solution to help you with just that!
Debt Map has been helping thousands of South Africans to get rid of their debt traps since 2013. They believe that there is no one-size-fits-all solution for debt because it is different for everyone. This is why they offer a broad range of debt relief solutions that can be tailored for every financial problem.
In a time of financial hardship, you can trust them to provide you with reliable advice, meaningful information, respect, and a tailor-made debt relief solution that suits your financial needs. They are different because they care.
Debt Map, an autonomous organization serving the growing need for financial wellness. Helping over-indebted South Africans back into a position where they are financially able to look after their families again.
Get rid of debt, fast!
Get convenient, affordable financial wellness and advisory support services from Debt Map that will address your needs and help you gain control over your finances again.
They have established long-term relationships with all credit providers to ensure that they can negotiate the best rates on your behalf and assist you with liberating you from your debt in no time.
When you are due to undergo debt review it is important to choose a debt counsellor that has integrity, honesty, excellence, accountability, diligence, and confidentiality. These are the values that Debt Map stands for.
Debt Map Services
This is a process designed to assist you if you are over-indebted and struggling to stay afloat financially.
Debt Map will assist you with your debts through budget advice and negotiating with your credit providers for reduced payments and restructuring of debts. Debt counselling or debt review is a debt relief measure available to all South Africans and is provided for in the National Credit Act.
Better control over your finances
This is for when you are not yet declared as over-indebted. An arrangement made on your behalf with the providers of unsecured debt consolidation for you to repay debts over a specific period, generally extending the amount of time over which the debt will be paid back
Save money by settling your debt
This is for when you wish to settle all of your debt or a portion thereof with a lump sum, maybe you received your pension payout after resigning or an uncle helped you with a sum of money.
To settle your account, Debt Map can help by negotiating with all your credit providers on your behalf for a discounted settlement amount. They only charge a fee of 20% of the total savings made after the negotiation.
Debt Map is industry leaders when it comes to successfully negotiating discounted settlement figures for their clients. They always ensure that their clients receive unparalleled service.
Debt Map – Debt counsellor
- Loan Type Debt review
- Loan Amount up to R100,000
- Repayment 12 months to 60 months
Benefits of Debt Map
- Become debt-free
- Lower interest rates
- Affordable debt consolidaton plans
Get rid of all your debt and only pay back one loan
This is when you take one new loan that will pay off several unsecured debts such as credit cards and personal loans.
This is a much more favourable and affordable option as the new loan may result in reduced interest and a reduced monthly instalment.
Benefits of debt review/ debt counselling:
- No more harassment – No stressful phone calls from debt collectors
- Financial management – an educational opportunity on how to manage personal finances.
- Unlock your cash flow – Paying one consolidated, reduced instalment can cut on interest and save you a lot of money, leaving you with extra cash at the end of each month.
- No legal action – No judgments, adverse listings and protects your assets.
- Help you take control of your finances again and redirect your path to financial freedom.
- A better credit score!
Who can apply for debt counselling/debt review? – instant debt relief
If you are struggling to cope with your monthly obligations.
The assessment will be performed by a qualified Debt Map financial consultant who is registered with the National Credit Regulator (NCR) to determine your over-indebtedness before sending an instruction to all credit providers after you’ve signed a power of attorney.
The advantages of consolidating your debt with Debt Map
- Reduced interest rates
- Improved creditor management as it turns multiple payments into a single payment.
- Faster payment
- Budget control as it is much easier to manage only one loan.
- Huge savings
- Improvement of your credit score
Why should you settle your debt through Debt Map – Save money
They will save you a lot of money with the expert negotiation skills they have been using for years. Only 20% of the savings they manage to get you will go to them, so you latterly have nothing to lose.
Who can apply for debt management?
- You can apply if you are not yet classified as over-indebted but you wish to do away with the pressure mounting from your debts.
- You can apply if you are facing short-term cash flow problems and you are positive that your financial situation will soon change in the near future.
- You can apply if you are not able to or are not willing to take out a loan or use your equity in your home loan.
- You can apply if you want to pay off all your debts but are struggling with your current payment plan.
Why choose Debt Map for Debt Review services in ZA
They have been an industry leader for years with a highly passionate set of values they firmly stand on, in short, they care a lot.
They have a high level of expertise and have rooted relationships formed over the years with creditors all over South Africa, this is one of the reasons why they have been so extremely successful with negotiating discounts with these creditors on behalf of clients.
Their main goal is people and helping them get the financial future they deserve!
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
A trustworthy and reliable company, they negotiated almost a 50% discount for me when I settled my debt.
— Harrysmith —
If you are going through hardship because of debt, I would not recommend any other company. Debt Map has won my trust completely.
— Benoni —
Great Service delivery! Because of them, I can be a father to my kids, financially again
— Sandton —
Debt Map Contact
- 3 Gordon's Bay Dr, Van Ryneveld Cape Town Western Cape 7139 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:30 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:30 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:30 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:30 – 17:00
- Friday 08:30 –
- Saturday 09:00 – 12:00
- Sunday – Closed