Loan Pickers - Finding the perfect loan for you
Loan pickers are there to help you select the best personal loan for your needs. Our loan products are designed to help you get back on top of your finances and help you create wealth. Our application process is very easy and our website is user-friendly. Our service package includes loan options and legal advice to help you secure a brighter future.
Unfortunately, the saying money makes the world go around couldn’t be truer, you realise this, even more, when you don’t have money and you really need it. If you are in an emergency and need funds to repair your car or pay doctor or hospital bills you will realise just how important money actually is.
Debt getting you down in the dumps
If you are like the millions of South African citizens that rely on accounts and credit cards to make ends meet and need to screen your calls to avoid the dreaded debt collector then you know how quickly it all adds up and the stress of repaying your loan could lead to stress and sleepless night. If your child is sick and needs expensive medication then you would be willing to sign an agreement to save them suffering.
Many lenders take advantage of this fact and charge very high service fees and interest rates because they know that when you really need money you will agree to any terms. Our business is based in Cape Town South Africa and is family owned, we want you to become part of our family and we want to protect you from unreliable lenders by offering you fair instant loans and deals that you can trust.
A service with added benefits
Our service package is available to our clients for R429.00 for the first month and thereafter a monthly fee of R99 for the remaining 11 months of your 12-month contract. This package includes the instant loan finding service and our legal package.
Our legal package includes the following:
- Civil & Labour Law Advice Assistance Service
- Personal Injury Advice Assistance Service
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claim Assistance Advice Service
- Criminal Law Advice Assistance Service
- Harassment Advice Assistance Service
- Will and Testament Advice Assistance Service
- Domestic Violence Advice Assistance Service
- Conveyance Advice Assistance Service
- Matrimonial Law Advice Assistance Service
- Litigation Advice Assistance Service
- General Advice Assistance Service
- A Monthly Electronic Service Assistance Pack and
- A complimentary Loan Finding Service
Visit our website to apply
Applying is as simple as visiting our website and completing the online loan application form. We need these details to ensure that you can afford the loan and that you have a stable income.
We adhere to a strict code of practices and comply with all the rules and regulations set by the National Credit Act. These rules are there to protect the client’s rights to privacy and getting a fair loan deal. Our service is not there to push you into a vicious debt cycle.
Loan Pickers Instant loans
- Loan Type Instant loans
Benefits of Loan Pickers
- Instant Cash Loans
- Secured Loans
- Unsecured Loans
- Car Loans
Instant loans calculator
Loan Pickers - Flexible loan options
To make your instant cash loan your loan fit your requirements we offer you the following loan options to choose between.
- Secured loans – these types of loans need to be secured by an item of collateral that has a greater value than the loan amount. The risk with a secured loan is that if you default on the payment you may be at risk of losing your item of collateral.
- Un-secured loans – these types of loans allow clients to borrow money without risking an item as collateral, for these types of loans the client will need to show that they have a good credit score and the ability to easily repay the loan.
- Bonds/ mortgage loans – These types of loans are perfect for when clients are looking to purchase their new home.
- Personal loans – a personal loan allows clients the ability to borrow a larger amount of money over a longer period of time. This type of loan has stricter lending criteria than a payday loan or a secured loan.
- Vehicle finance – This type of loan is ideal for purchasing a vehicle. Some vehicle financing puts restrictions on how old the model of the car can be others are less strict.
Other ways to get the cash you require
There are many different ways to get the cash that you require if you have recently sold your property you could apply for bridging finance to tide you over until you receive the funding that you require.
If you need help paying off your debt and you would like to save on your monthly instalments then applying for a debt consolidation loan may be your best choice.
These types of loans can be defined as follows:
- Bridging finance – this type of loan is granted to clients when they are waiting for money, either from the sale of their property, their pension or provident fund or other sources. The client will need to provide proof that they will be receiving the funds timeously, we will then loan them a portion of those funds.
- Debt consolidation loans – This type of loan was designed for clients that are struggling to manage as they have accumulated too much debt and don’t know how they will cope with paying for it all. We will negotiate a settlement amount and then pay off your debt so you only have one smaller payment to make each month and can start to have a better financial future.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
If you looking for an affordable loan offer, visit Loan Pickers. They will make your academic journey a whole lot better.
— Sasolburg —
I am so happy with the interest rates I am paying on my Loan Pickers. I would recommend their services to anybody that’s looking for a great credit deal.
— Durban —
Loan Pickers Contact
- 0860 022 139
- 0866 982 167
- Northbank Lane, Century Blvd, Century City Cape Town Western Cape 7441 South Africa
- Get Directions
- PO Box 569, Century City, 7446, South Africa
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed