Rating based on 635 reviews
About – Tenant Loans
Tenant loans are available for people who do not own their own property and are just tenants of the property they live in.
Just because you don’t own your own property does not mean that you can’t use the property you live in to gain financial credit in certain circumstances.
You can use the property as collateral for certain types of loans.
The property is not in any danger of being taken and you are basically granted an unsecured loan under a different name.
Why should I consider a tenant loan?
These types of personal loans are usually for clients that have a bad credit record and do not have their own property to put up as collateral for a loan.
There are many advantages and disadvantages of these types of loans. They include:
- Don’t need a property as collateral
- Easy to secure
- Can apply even if you have bad credit
- No credit check performed
- Quick loan approval process
- Higher than the normal interest rate
- High-risk loans
Do I qualify?
To qualify and apply for a loan online you will need to meet the following criteria:
- 18 years old or older
- Need to provide proof of residence
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be employed and provide proof of income
Services – Tenant Loans
Build up your credit score
Once you have been approved for a tenant loan and you make regular payments on time, this will help to improve your credit score and to secure more short term loans in the future.
We offer the following services to our clients
- Small business loans
- Bad credit loans
- Blacklisted loans
- Cell phone deals
- Debt consolidation loans
- Payday loans
- Personal financing
- Vehicle financing
Bad credit personal loans
Even if your credit score is very bad and you have been turned down by other financial lenders, we might still be able to assist you with a personal loan.
One of the options available to these clients is to access their home or bond this will lower the interest rate and is tax free. Make sure that you only approach lenders that are registered with the National Credit Regulator.
They set strict rules and regulations that need to be followed and ensure that you are not overcharged, your payment terms are reasonable and you are protected by the law. Look for a lender that offers the lowest interest rate and sets capped maximum and minimum fees. If all else fails, think about lending money from a family member or friend.
The qualifying criteria for a bad credit loan are as follows:
- You must be a South African citizen
- Permanently employed and have proof of income
- Older than 18 and younger than 65
- You can’t be under debt review or sequestrated
You must have a valid South African ID document
Summary of Services
- PERSONAL Loans
Tenant loans - Loans and cellphone deals at one provider
Cell phone deals with no paperwork
We offer the best deals on cell phones and cell phone accessories. Even if you are blacklisted and find it difficult to obtain credit we could still be able to get you a great deal on a cell phone. There is no annoying paperwork and it’s so simple to apply.
How does it work?
To apply for a great deal on cell phones, simply fill in the online application form and choose your cellphone package.
- Fill in the online application form with your personal details
- No paper work
- Chose the cell phone package and contract you would like
- Get approved
- Free delivery of the cellphone to your door
- Free SIM card and no connection fee
- Very low credit requirements mean higher successful approval rating
- An outcome in as little as 48 hours
- Delivery of your new cell phone within 5 working days
Debt consolidation will help you get back on top of your finances. If you have a lot of different accounts that you need to pay every month and you don’t have enough money to pay them all this type of loan will be perfect for you.
When you don’t pay accounts, or you make late payments you negatively affect your credit score and end up paying much more in added interest and late fees. By consolidating your debt, we negotiate a settlement amount on all of your debt and then pay it off for you. This means that you only need to pay us back.
We arrange very easy to manage repayment terms to ensure that you don’t default on payment. This saves you money on late fees and interest fees and makes it much easier for you to control your budget. As you pay your loan off via our debit order system, this will improve your credit score and allow you to obtain more credit when you need it.
Who qualifies for a debt consolidation loan?
To qualify for a debt consolidation or personal cash loan you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You must own the property and the market value must exceed R150, 000
- Your household must have a combined monthly gross income of at least R6, 500 per month
- You must be older than 18 years old, but younger than 65 years old
Fill in the online application form and see if you qualify.
Vehicle finance for blacklisted clients
If you need vehicle financing but you are currently blacklisted we may still be able to assist you. To see if you qualify, you will need to meet certain criteria and fill in our online application form.
What do I need to qualify?
To apply for vehicle financing if you are blacklisted, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You will need to trade in a car that has a value of at least R10 000 this if the lowest amount needed for a deposit
- Or R10 000 cash if you don’t have a car to trade in
- You will need a valid South African driver’s license
- A valid South African ID document
- We will need a copy of your latest 3 pay slips
- We will need your last 3 months banking statements
- You will need to supply proof of residence not older than 3 months old
Contact us today to see if you qualify.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
The interest rates that I am paying on my Tenant Cash Loans still afford me the opportunity to pay my other expenses.
— Pietermaritzburg —
Tenant Cash Loans work fast and within your financial expectations as a customer. Keep it up, guys!
— Durban —
- Monday 08:30 – 17:30
- Tuesday 08:30 – 17:30
- Wednesday 08:30 – 17:30
- Thursday 08:30 – 17:30
- Friday 09:00 – 17:30
- Saturday 09:30 – 13:00
- Sunday Closed –