- Loans bad credit up to R50,000
- Low-interest up to 27%
- Repayment up to 36 months
[Accessed January 30, 2023]
Loan Sa - Loans for blacklisted clients
Loan SA is a free loan seeking to serve that specialises in helping those with a bad credit history or low credit score to obtain a loan.
Their high level of service has made them the choice that South African citizens turn to when they need a loan in a hurry.
You could qualify for a personal loan for bad credit of up to R150 000 with easy repayment terms.
Fast, friendly service
Their state-of-the-art technology makes their service the fastest in the business. The entire online loan application process will take you only 3 minutes to complete.
In addition to their loan-finding service, they have a range of other services available for your convenience.
They bring relief and may be able to assist you with a loan even if you have garnishee orders or defaults against your name.
No supporting documents needed
One of the reasons that their application process is so quick is that they don’t ask you to upload any supporting documents when you apply for your payday loan.
Loan SA Services
Why is it important to know your credit score? When you apply to open an account or apply for a loan the lender will in most cases check your credit score.
Comprehensive credit report
Your credit score is a list of all the accounts that you have, how well you pay them, do you pay on time. Have you ever missed a payment? All of these things get taken into account and you're given a score on how big a risk it would be to lend you money.
If you have a bad credit score you're seen as a higher risk and might not be granted a personal loan very easily.
If you know your credit score you can also see where the problem is so that you can rectify it. Perhaps there's an unpaid doctor’s bill or something you haven’t paid that you have forgotten about.
The benefits of knowing your credit score are:
- You'll be aware of your credit score
- You'll be notified of all your bad dents
- You'll be given a summary of all your accounts
You'll be given a summary of all the loans you have applied for including bad credit loans and short-term loans.
Loan SA – Bad credit loan
- Loan Type Loans bad credit
- Interest Rate 27%
- Loan Amount up to R50,000
- Repayment 6 months to 36 months
Benefits of Loan SA
- Bad credit loans
Bad credit loan calculator
Loan SA - you get a complimentary loan finding service
What are the benefits of the Legal Assist service?
Legal service can be very expensive and is sometimes quite confusing. How many times have you read through a contract that you needed to sign and wish you could have a lawyer take a look at it for you?
Maybe you didn’t understand one of the clauses or have a legal question about your rights. Their legal assistance program gives you access to unlimited telephonic advice and helps with advice on contracts.
It’s a package deal (4 in 1)
- Referral assistance – this is known as the Q – Assist program. They'll assist you by providing you with various referral services.
- Legal Advice Service – this allows you unlimited telephonic advice and assistance with contracts
- Free loan finding service – they'll assist you with finding a loan for bad credit
- Full Credit report – Your full credit report will be sent to you monthly.
All this can be yours for only R359 and a monthly fee of R99 to become a member and take advantage of this great package deal.
The advantages of their package include:
- You'll have access to our 24-hour emergency-level advice helpline
- Advice on civil matters
- Advice on criminal matters
- Advice on family matters
- Advice on labour matters
- Advice on contracts, including sales agreements
- Lease agreements and assistance in drawing them up
- AOD – assistance drawing it up
- Assistance with drawing up your last Will and Testament
- Lawyer referral service
Make your life easier
If you're having trouble paying all of your accounts and people that you owe money to every month and struggling to find money to pay everyone then you should think about debt consolidation.
They'll phone the people you owe money to, including all your accounts and they'll negotiate a settlement amount on your behalf. Most creditors don’t want to keep begging you to pay them and they'll be very happy to settle the account at a fair price. They'll then pay all your accounts in full so that you no longer owe anyone else any money. Then you'll only have to pay Loan SA back.
There are many benefits of debt consolidation these include:
- The application process only takes 5 minutes to complete
- You'll get a decision instantly
- You'll only have to pay one instalment per month instead of a lot of different accounts
- This does not count as debt review or debt restructuring
- You can apply even if you're blacklisted
- The process is fast and your data is secure
Once your application has been approved you'll be able to pay a lower monthly instalment and they'll arrange a payment schedule that suits your budget
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I got my loan within a few hours of apply great speedy service.
— Cape Town —
We got the feedback we needed when we requesting information for a first time loaner and we were shocked to know that the company will loan you R2500 on your first loan.
— Johannesburg —
I am getting the help I need to sort out my finances with Loans SA you can’t go wrong.
— Pretoria —