About – Bond Busters
Bond buster is an independent mortgage broker that focuses on getting homeowners a better deal on their current bond.
We can help existing bondholders save on their interest rates as we have extensive relationships with all major banking institutions and release equity due to the increase of the value of their property.
We are there to assist you
We will investigate your individual circumstances and save you money on your existing property loan by getting you the best interest rate possible and making your bond work for you. We will handle all of the paperwork for you so you just need to sit back and let us take care of everything.
We believe that our clients are the key to our success so we pride ourselves in putting you first and giving you the best experience possible. We aim to save you money. In life paying for your own home is one of the biggest expenses that you will have as well as your biggest asset.
Our debt buster service is a debt counselling and management division that offers debt counselling to clients that are struggling with managing their finances. We will assist you with managing your debt and provide expert advice and experience to help you take charge of your financial situation.
Our trusted partners
- Absa bank
- FNB bank
- Integer credit
- SA Home Loans
- Standard bank
Services – Bond Busters
Using Bond Buster is a completely free service. We make our money by charging commission form whichever bank you decide to use.
The bank you decide to choose will pay us so that you don’t have to. This means you save on your interest rate and any other charges you would normally pay for administrative costs.
We offer the following services:
Our mortgage guide will help you understand exactly what a mortgage is and how it works. Choosing a mortgage is a very important financial decision and it shouldn’t be taken lightly. We work for you and are completely independent of banks. This ensures that we bring you the best deal for your individual circumstances.
Our debt consolidation service will assist you in using your home loan to consolidate your debt. We will help you by moving your current debt from many different accounts into one easy to manage the account. We will assist you in lowering the interest rate you are paying and reducing your monthly instalments.
The two options available are:
- Through an unsecured consolidation loan – This loan is not reliant on collateral and are more suitable for smaller amounts of debt of under R50 000 that can be paid off over a shorter period of time.
- Through a secured consolidation loan – this would, for example, use your property as collateral. Consolidation on your home loan is only possible if there is available equity available. This means the property has increased in value and there is a surplus of funds available. The market value of your property would need to be more than your mortgage loan. You can use the secured consolidation to consolidate other debt as well. These can include your credit card, store cards, unsecured short-term loans and car loans.
0 % Per annum
Summary of Services
- HOME Loans
Bond Busters - Buy your dream home today
Buying your first home is very exciting, expensive and confusing. We are here to assist you with any questions that you might have or that might arise during the process.
We will explain who the parties involved are and what their function is.
Parties involved include:
- The seller
- The estate agent
- The buyer
- The mortgage broker
- Transferring attorney
- Home loan attorney
- Cancellation attorney – They will be appointed by the bank in the case that your home loan is cancelled by the seller.
A single attorney could handle all the functions, but there are usually at least two appointed to each home loan.
The buyer and seller sign the office to purchase that set the terms of the sale.
Mortgage home loan application
There are four stages of applying for a home loan.
- Submission – The mortgage broker will submit your application to the various lenders that are available to try and get the approval of your loan.
- Valuation – this process is carried out to value your property. This is a computer aggregate based on property description and other recent sales in the area.
- Final approval – once your application has been approved the bank will grant the loan. The chosen lender will then approach relevant home loan attorney and start the registration process.
The seller will request that the transferring attorney transfers the property into the buyer’s name. Once the transfer documents have been signed the respective attorney will lodge the application with the deeds office.
The deeds office will check all the relevant documentation – this usually takes about 2 – 3 working days.
The bank pays out the loan
Once all the steps have been followed the bank will pay out the loan. This can take at least 3 months from the date of online loan application to the registration and transfer of the home to be completed.
Clean credit record
In order to make use of the consolidation service, you will need to have a clean credit record. This includes paying your accounts on time and not missing or being late on payments. Even a simple thing such as a bounced cheque can negatively affect your credit score. If you have any financial issues that might have affected your credit rating, please contact Bond Buster and one of our consultants will assist you with remedying the problem through our debt solutions that we have on offer.
Contact Bond Buster today by calling 086 999 0735 or drop us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
As an independent mortgage broker, Bond Busters is able to find the cheapest mortgage among their panel of lenders to suit your circumstances and preferences. Give them a call, you won’t be disap...
— Worcester —
As if getting a trusted broker to do all the legwork for you while you sit back and relax is not already a good enough deal, Bond Busters steps up the game even more! They offer their expert advi...
— Paarl —
The great news about Bond Buster is that you can even apply for a debt consolidation loan using one of their bonds! This is a great way to repay all of your current debts and obtain a low interes...
— Knysna —
Ph: 086 128 7837
Fx: 021 481 1701
- Monday 08:00 – 17:30
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:30
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:30
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:30
- Friday 09:00 – 17:30
- Saturday Closed –
- Sunday Closed –