- Quick loans up to R4,000
- Low-interest starting from 5%
- Repayment up to 31 days
[Accessed January 30, 2023]
MyMulah’s team consists of a group of young people carrying financial services backgrounds. They understand the current generation better as they’re a part of it.
With a vision to change the quick loan industry, they set about to create a company that would become a leader in the industry and have succeeded with the introduction of MyMulah. At MyMulah you know what to expect because of their code of practice or list of standard procedures.
MyMulah’s values in a nutshell
- Responsible lending – They’ll give you all the information you need to make a responsible and informed financial decision.
- They’re flexible – They go above and beyond to get your loan approved. They also give you the choice of how much to borrow. You can also change your loan, top it up, or take out a new loan.
- Transparency – MyMulah believes that nothing should be hidden. They make sure that you know exactly what you’re paying for.
- Affordability – Aside from making sure that you can afford the loan, their loan interest will not change for the term of your loan.
A knowledgeable, diverse team
With backgrounds in online entrepreneurship, analytics, and micro-finance, you can expect innovative financial services to be delivered by their incredible team. Their products are designed to help you with your financial situation.
They’ve incorporated up-to-date software and the latest technology to ensure an effortless application process for those in need of financing.
What does MyMulah aim to achieve?
MyMulah’s main goal is to provide short-term financial assistance that’s easy to access, and user-friendly. In short, their aim is to make the entire process as convenient as possible. These loans are designed to assist people with cash flow during unforeseen events.
MyMulah strictly sticks to the rules
With every loan that MyMulah approves, you can rest assured that they follow legislation as put out by the National Credit Regulator of South Africa. They believe in complying with the rules that have been set out by NCR.
MyMulah is one of South Africa’s leading quick loan providers specialising in short-term financing. With the entire loan process completed online with the help of their advanced software, you’ll have a decision on your loan in no time.
Unlike many traditional loans that require you to state what you’ll be utilising the money for, MyMulah leaves that up to you. You’re free to do with your loan what you see fit, even if you’re planning on taking the kids to the fun park.
Cutting out the middleman
MyMulah offers a new way of providing quick loans that makes the entire process quick and easy with no middlemen. They’ve also managed to cut down on the amount of paperwork involved in the process. By using an online scale, they’re able to almost instantly determine your borrowing power making the loan process quick.
The loan calculator
They’ve made a useful loan calculator available on their website so you’re able to calculate the following:
- Loan amount
- Repayment period
- Interest rate and fees
The MyMulah quick loan
If you’re new to MyMulah, you can qualify for a quick loan of up to R4 000. Existing clients can enjoy a quick loan of up to R5 000. Depending on the loan agreement terms, the MyMulah loans are repayable in 31 to 90-day periods. All quick loans are payable in a single repayment via debit order on the date specified in your terms.
Can I repay my quick loan early?
If you’re able to repay your loan before the agreed-upon time, there’ll be no extra fees or penalties charged by MyMulah. You simply email your proof of payment to the accounting department. MyMulah has made a range of options available for reaching out to them. You can use any of the following channels to get in contact with them:
- The contact us tab on the website
- Call centre
MyMulah – Quick loan
- Loan Type Quick loans
- Interest Rate from 5%
- Loan Amount up to R4,000
- Repayment 1 day to 31 days
Benefits of MyMulah
- Safe and secure website
- Personalized customer service
- Use your quick loan for anything you need
- Seamless online application
Quick loan calculator
A guide to applying for a MyMulah quick loan
Applying for the MyMulah loan is super easy and will take only a few minutes to complete. What you’ll need for the application process:
- An internet connection
- Three month’s bank statements
- A copy of your South African ID book/card
Once you have these documents ready you can start the online application by following these very easy steps:
- Navigate to the MyMulah website.
- You’ll see the apply now button in the middle of the screen, click on it.
- You’re now directed to the page with the loan calculator. Use the sliders to indicate the amount of loan you need as well as the repayment term that suits you. You’ll notice the interest rate, and the repayment amount as you slide to the desired amount.
After this, you can complete the application form that has some basic fields like:
- Employment status
- ID number
MyMulah will now conduct a quick credit check to make sure that you’re able to afford your loan. As soon as your credit assessment is completed and approved, your loan is granted. The loan agreement is sent for your signature and when all has been done, your loan is paid into your bank account. If you applied for your quick loan before 3 pm, your loan amount will be paid to your account on the very same day.
MyMulah quick loan benefits
- Their quick and easy application process
- Paperless process for existing clients
- Same-day cash in your account
- Access to cash when you need it
- They’re responsible lenders
A quick loan in under 24 hours
Taking out a quick loan does not have to involve queueing and reams of paperwork. When you are caught in a financially tight spot, speed and convenience are what count.
MyMulah has made the entire process super-easy and prides itself in a turnaround time of 24 hours. A quick loan from them can make your life easier when you need it most.
MyMulah is a trusted & reliable provider of quick loans
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I needed a quick loan that was easy and convenient to get. A friend informed me about MyMulah and I decided to apply. They approved the loan and paid it out on the same day.
— Boksburg —
MyMulah has always been a great lender. There are no hidden costs or fees. They make sure that you know everything about your quick loan before you apply. They pride themself on transparency.
— Sedibeng —
I took a quick loan from MyMulah and I was surprised at how easy the entire process was. It took me a few minutes to apply and my loan was paid out the same day. They’re a great lender.
— Port Elizabeth —
- Block A, Waterkloof Rand Corporate Park 358 Buffelsdrift Rd, Erasmusrand Pretoria Gauteng 0181 South Africa
- Get Directions
- P.O Box 1614 Groenkloof, Pretoria, 0027, South Africa
- Monday 08:30 – 16:00
- Tuesday 08:30 – 16:00
- Wednesday 08:30 – 16:00
- Thursday 08:30 – 16:00
- Friday 08:30 – 16:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed