- Debt consolidation up to R300,000
- Low-interest starting from 10.25%
- Repayment up to 72 months
[Accessed January 31, 2023]
Nedbank - Helping you become financially independent
A debt consolidation loan from Nedbank offers you the opportunity to become financially independent again.
The bank's innovative approach to finances makes it one of the country’s four largest banks. Nedbank Limited is its principal banking subsidiary.
This vision is supported by maintaining continuous delivery in five focus areas:
- The provision of quality banking services for a world-class client experience.
- The stimulation of banking franchise growth at a faster rate than current market growth.
- The continuous strive for operational excellence in all aspects of the business.
- The proper management of resources to ensure favourable economic results.
- Offering clients access to the best financial services network in Africa.
Nedbank was listed as a JSE company in 1969 and has been featured on its Top-40 company list since December 16, 2016.
An African leader in finance solutions
Although Nedbank Group has its largest footprint locally, it’s no stranger to other parts of Africa. It continues to expand its reach into more countries on the continent annually.
By following a partnership approach, the bank managed to conclude the acquisition of an estimated 20% of ETI in 2014.
This feat enables them to provide an unmatched one-stop banking experience to their clients across their huge banking network.
A professional well-balanced service
Apart from an extensive portfolio of retail and wholesale products and services, Nedbank also provides insurance, personal loans, consolidation loans, vehicle loans, and asset and wealth management services.
A professional debt consolidation loan service
The bank's experienced debt advisors are experts in the optimisation of loan products that stimulate and enable a balanced financial future.
Is your debt fast becoming unmanageable? You can get debt consolidation loans from Nedbank ranging from as little as R2 000 up to R300 000. Repayment terms vary from 6 up to a maximum of 48 months. Interest rates are calculated in accordance with your risk profile and start from 7.75%.
Nedbank's loan portfolio is backed by highly technical and superb financial expertise.
Advisory services for corporate debt
Through utilising their expertise, Nedbank has developed integrated funding plans and tailored debt packages such as a wide portfolio of debt consolidation loans. This service includes debt restructuring, limited-recourse finance, debt supported by credit agencies, and debt capital markets funding solutions. Their approach is two-fold:
- To work with you in the development and pursuit of a tailored solution that caters to your unique needs.
- To source and conceptualize a range of attractive funding proposals.
Partner with the money experts
Their Debt Capital Market (DCM) team's well-versed in the distribution of capital within the economy. They also provide professional advice coupled with tested capabilities that cover all fixed-income-funding products.
These products range from bonds and promissory notes to personal loans and preference shares, to name but a few.
Nedbank – Consolidation loan
- Loan Type Debt consolidation
- Interest Rate 10.25 – 29.34% p/a
- Loan Amount up to R300,000
- Repayment 6 months to 72 months
Benefits of Nedbank
- You can consolidate up to 3 of your existing loans.
- You can qualify for a loan of up to R300 000.
Nedbank - they have the solutions to all debt problems
Whether you're a new or existing customer, the online application process is swift and straightforward. You only have to supply all the requested information.
Simple steps to apply
Determine how much you can borrow by using the online sliders. Then simply follow the loan application link prompts.
Upon receipt of your application, you can expect fast feedback.
When your application has been approved, they'll send you an offer. Upon acceptance, your loan will be processed swiftly.
- You have to be a South African citizen with a valid ID.
- You must be between 18 and 65 of age.
- A minimum monthly income of R 3 500.
- Stamped bank statements for the past 3 months.
- Your salary must be paid directly into your bank account.
- You can also apply if you are self-employed.
- A fixed-term contract as proof of income.
Ways to apply
- Ask them to call you back.
- Use the online application form.
- Existing customers can use the Nedbank Money app.
- Apply through your online banking app.
Nedbank offers tailored solutions for debt challenges
You no longer need to face your debt challenges alone. A knowledgeable consultant is always ready to advise you on your options. Nedbank's debt solutions reduce your stress, as your counsellor will negotiate with your creditors on your behalf. There's no reason to lose any of your assets.
Nedbank is the logical choice
- The bank offers a tailored solution for every financial challenge.
- There are multiple ways to apply.
- You enjoy the backing of a trusted service provider with a stellar track record.
- You have an opportunity to rebuild your credit score and become financially sound again.
Nedbank is a trusted & reliable provider of debt consolidation
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Debt has become a nightmare and they provided me with the best solution to keep my house and pay my bills.
— Secunda —
I have been a client for years and was always able to pay my debts but for the last two years I have been struggling to make way, their debt consolidation loan put me in a position to make paymen...
— Rustenburg —
This was the best answer to my situation from a trusted bank and the loan is manageable and affordable.
— Clarens —
- 135 Rivonia Road, Sandown Sandton Gauteng 2196 South Africa
- Get Directions
Nedbank Universal Branch Code
- Monday 08:30 – 16:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 16:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 16:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 16:00
- Friday 08:30 – 16:00
- Saturday 08:30 – 12:00
- Sunday – Closed