About Global Finance
Global Finance is your specialist in getting you a loan when you can’t get one anywhere else. If your loan application has been declined in the past and your credit score is at an all-time low then you have come to the right place.
Our aim is to turn your declined application into one that is approved. Our personal bad credit loans allow clients to borrow up to R100 000. Apply today for a no obligation free quote, you have nothing to lose as it’s free to apply.
Quick cash options
If you only need a little cash until the next time that you get paid then a payday loan might be the perfect solution to help you out of your financial jam.
It is much easier than you think to qualify for a bad credit loan with us, simply complete the application form that is available online and we will let you know if you qualify. We can help you solve your financial problems quickly and easily so there is no more need for you to drown in debt or have another sleepless night. Use our personal bad credit loans for anything with no restrictions.
Turn your debt into a single manageable payment
If you have a lot of accounts and bills that need to be paid, but you don’t have enough money to pay them. Then our debt consolidation loan would be perfect for you. The way that it works is simple. We will negotiate a settlement amount on all of your debt and settle it on your behalf.
We will then grant you a loan for that amount so that instead of owing multiple creditors you will only need to worry about paying your loan with us.
Global Finance Services
It is very easy to apply for a bad credit personal loan, you will need to meet certain lending criteria to qualify for a loan of up to R100 000.
Loan application criteria:
- You need to be at least 20 years old
- You need to earn at least R1 500 per month
- You will need to be employed for at least 2 months and show your pay slips
- You will need a valid South African ID
Your loan application may be declined if you are currently under debt review or counselling or Administration
Why you should choose to apply for a loan via Global Finance
Not only do we have a fast efficient application service that lets you know immediately if you qualify for up to R100 000 with up to 60 months to pay, but we also have a ton of other benefits.
- We offer the lowest rates and the best prices
- You can easily qualify for up to R1000 000
- We offer flexible repayment terms of up to 60 months
- The loans are unsecured and there is no need to risk your assets
- You won’t be charged any annual fees
- Once your online loan application has been approved the money will be paid directly into your bank account
- The due amount can be deducted straight from your account so that you never miss a payment
If you have any questions our friendly staff are available to help you, simply give us a call.
Global Finance Product Details
- Loan Type Personal loans for Bad credit
- Interest Rate from 28%
- Loan Amount up to R100,000
- Repayment 2 months to 60 months
Summary of Services
- Bad Credit Loans
- Personal Loans
Global Finance - Improve your credit score
Your credit report is an important document that follows you through your entire life. Your credit report is a list of all of your credit history. This includes any account that you may have and all relevant financial information.
Each person is given a credit score. This is a number that lets potential lenders know how risky it would be too lend you money. To establish a credit score you must first have an account in order to build it up. If you pay your accounts on time every month then your credit score will increase, if you miss a payment then your credit score will decrease.
The more payments that you miss the less your credit score will be. Having a low credit score can make it difficult to open accounts or apply for both long and short term loans.
It is important to always try to keep your credit score as high as possible
Methods to improve your credit score
If you already have a bad credit score don’t despair lucky for you there are ways to improve your credit score. The first thing you should do is request a copy of your credit report so you know where you stand. Check that the details listed are correct.
Raise your credit score by:
- Always paying your accounts on time and never missing a payment
- Get rid of any credit cards that you don’t use
- Transfer all your credit debt onto one credit card
- If you have a revolving credit limit, always pay more than what is due
- Open an account and make sure that you pay more than is due every month this will quickly improve your credit score
- Never miss payments on a loan
There are more and more lenders that offer personal loans for bad credit just be careful that if you use a loan finding service, you use one you can trust. Applying for many different loans at the same time can decrease your credit score.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Global Finance is the reason I was able to get my financial life on track.
— Klerksdorp —
If you looking for an affordable loan offer, Global Finance is your go-to financial service provider.
— Rustenburg —
Ten minutes was all it took for me to get back a response on my loan application at Global Finance.
— Fochville —
Global Finance Contact Details
- 23 Grey St Aliwal North 9750 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 16:30
- Tuesday 08:00 – 16:30
- Wednesday 08:00 – 16:30
- Thursday 08:00 – 16:30
- Friday 08:00 – 16:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed