- Personal loans up to R40,000
- Low-interest starting from 24%
- Repayment up to 24 months
[Accessed January 30, 2023]
FinChoice - Digital financial service provider
FinChoice was established to offer South Africans an easily accessible credit alternative when it comes to everyday necessities.
They offer a wide variety of financial solutions including airtime, electricity, funeral cover, and personal loans.
Available when you need it
Imagine having access to cash when you need it. FinChoice can do exactly that for you. They have a service called MobiMoney that lets you do a variety of things from taking out funeral cover to accessing a personal loan in record time.
Who is FinChoice?
FinChoice is the sister company and a division of the ever-popular HomeChoice group that South Africans know and love. It’s a trusted name that quickly became a preferred brand to many people. They focus on delivering quality products with the option to pay over a longer period of time via their credit services.
What is a personal loan?
A personal loan is a sum of money that you acquire for various purposes and repay over an agreed-upon period in equal monthly instalments.
It may be utilised for home renovations, a dream wedding, consolidating your debt, paying for a family vacation, or buying a new vehicle. Whatever the reason may be, a personal loan is the ideal solution as it does not limit you on the ways you can spend it.
Things to know before you apply:
With any credit application, there are some things you should consider before applying. Making a responsible and well-informed decision when it comes to credit reflects positively on your credit record.
- Compare different loan options to ensure you get the best interest rate.
- Understand all the costs involved and get a clear picture of what you’re getting into.
- Stay within your affordability range to prevent falling into debt.
- Establish what you need the loan for and never borrow more than you can repay.
We have loan options to suit any financial needs
FinChoice is a well-known and firmly established brand in South Africa.
They’re dedicated to offering you financial and insurance products and services at affordable rates.
They treat all their customers like family. Choosing to partner with FinChoice gives you access to a wide range of financial products that are easy to access and available when you need them.
The personal loan facility from FinChoice
When you decide to partner with FinChoice, you’re making a great choice. You’ll be glad to know that they have a personal loan that rewards you when you repay on time.
The personal loan option starts at R8,000 for first-time customers. You could enjoy a repayment period of up to six months.
If you repay your first loan according to the agreement and on time, you could qualify for a larger loan. They offer personal loans of up to R40,000. All of their credit facilities are credit profile dependant and you’ll undergo an affordability check before the credit is granted.
Do you need cash in a flash?
Apart from the personal loan facility, FinChoice offers you the MobiMoney facility. You can activate this service on their website for free. Once you’re registered for the service you could enjoy up to R10,000 whenever you need it.
The MobiMoney facility offers you:
- Free activation
- You only pay for the credit that you use
- Access between R100 and R10,000 withdrawals on the same day you apply
- Repayment periods of between one and three months
- Access airtime, electricity, and data 24 hours a day
- Funeral cover for you and your family
FinChoice offers you funeral cover for up to 19 family members for up to R100,000 starting from as low as R49 per month. Your premiums will stay the same for 12 months and claims are paid out within 48 hours.
FinChoice – Personal loan
- Loan Type Personal loans
- Interest Rate from 24%
- Loan Amount up to R40,000
- Repayment 6 months to 24 months
- Decision 2 minutes
Benefits of FinChoice
- Affordable instalments
- 24/7 access
- Easy online application
- Bad credit loans available
Personal loan calculator
Improve your cash flow with a personal loan from FinChoice
Applying for a personal loan from FinChoice has never been easier.
You can complete the entire loan application online by clicking on apply now. They’ve made the application quick to complete and easy to understand. FinChoice believes in offering you clear and transparent financing you can trust.
Ensure you have your documents ready
When you apply for credit in any form, there are certain documents that you need to supply the lender with. These documents are used to verify and confirm the details you supply them with. They might include:
- Your South African ID document/Smartcard
- Proof of your current address not older than three months
- Three consecutive month’s stamped bank statements
- Your most recent payslip
How to know if you’re eligible
To acquire a personal loan from FinChoice, you’ll need to meet a certain criterion which is referred to as eligibility. The eligibility often includes:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Supply an address
- Have a bank account that reflects your salary
- Have a steady income
- Submit to a credit check
- Undergo an affordability assessment
The application process is explained in 6 easy steps
Applying for a FinChoice personal loan is super easy and quick. All you need is a laptop, smartphone, or a computer and an internet connection.
- Use your preferred device and navigate to the FinChoice website. Find the personal loan option on the homepage. Clicking on the plus sign opens a drop-down menu with an apply now button. Click and proceed.
- The next page consists of a login for existing customers and an application section for new customers. Under the new customer section, click on apply now.
- You’re redirected to the application page for various products on offer at FinChoice. Select the personal loan option and click on get your quote.
- A questionnaire will appear and requires you to submit information like your name and surname, ID number, cellphone number, email address, employment status, and your nett salary. Agree to the credit check and click on continue.
- You’ll be required to submit supporting documents via a link and when they have all the documents required, your application is assessed.
- If you qualify for the personal loan, the money is paid into your account once all paperwork is finalised.
The benefits of a FinChoice personal loan
- They’re a trustworthy company
- Available 24/7 on the MobiMoney app
Become a part of the FinChoice family for ultimate convenience
FinChoice has been a trusted brand in South Africa for many years. They’re dedicated to offering you reliable and affordable products and services.
The website is easy to navigate and understand. Partnering with FinChoice could give you the ease of mind that should you need to access money fast, they’ll deliver.
FinChoice is a trusted & reliable provider of personal loans
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I am a happy customer due to the great service I have been receiving at Fin Choice. The loans are really affordable.
— Port Shepstone —
Applying for a Fin Choice loan was an easy and convenient loan application system.
— Kokstad —
If you are looking for a loan you can afford, Fin Choice is your best shot at getting a good deal.
— Gauteng —
I don’t know where else I would have turned to if it weren’t of the credit assistance I received at Finchoice.
— Northern Cape —
The consultants at FinChoice went out of their way to ensure that I get a loan I can afford to pay on a monthly basis.
— Klerksdorp —
This company is great and they provided me with the best deal.
— Pretoria —
Someone recommended FinChoice to me and I am now so thankful as they treated me with professionalism and transparency.
— Johannesburg —
A financial provider that goes the extra mile to make things possible for their clients. Love this company.
Van Wyk T
— Pretoria —
- 78 Main Rd, Wynberg Cape Town Western Cape 7800 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Private Bag X50, Claremont, Cape Town, 7735, South Africa
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday 08:00 – 17:00
- Sunday 08:00 – 17:00