- Personal loans up to R50,000
- Low-interest starting from 5%
- Repayment up to 10 years
[Accessed January 30, 2023]
FINSAP Loans (Pty) Ltd is an independent lender that has been operating for over 10 years.
Based in Johannesburg South Africa, this company aims to provide clients with loans that are affordable and flexible.
A loan to suit you
FINSAP loans proudly ensure fast, reliable, and efficient services. Whether a loan is needed for medical bills, a car, or a new business venture, FINSAP is here to help.
Everyone is given a chance to apply, even those who are blacklisted or have bad debt. Past defaults will not be held against you as long as you can prove affordability.
The company is independent which ensures that all financing decisions are solely made by the FINSAP team.
Non-blacklisted as well as blacklisted clients are welcome to apply for loans at this company.
Bad credit loans
Once you fill out the necessary information for a loan, a consultant will help provide clarity on what loan option best suits you needs.
Finsap – Personal loan
- Loan Type Personal loans
- Interest Rate from 5%
- Loan Amount up to R50,000
- Repayment 1 month to 10 years
Benefits of Finsap
- Flexible lending options
- Loans are paid out fast
- Loans are paid out on the same day
Personal loan calculator
Quick and easy loans at Finsap
Loans are broken up into three categories:
- Short-term loans: This option is suitable for you if you need a quick, small loan sum. Unexpected medical bills, funeral bills, and past debt, all these options fall under the short-term loan category. This particular loan is repaid in 1, 3, 6, or 9 months.
- Medium-term loans: The medium loan option works best for clients needing a larger amount of cash and a bit more time to repay this loan. Bills such as school fees, business start-up capital, and home refurbishing, all fall under the medium loan category. This option will allow the customer to repay the loan over 1 to 2 years.
- Long-term loans: A long-term loan allows clients to borrow the maximum amount of money that they can pay over 3 to 10 years. This longer repayment period allows for installments to be a bit more affordable for the client. This alleviates some of the pressure, allowing the client to successfully pay back the loan. Big purchases such as buying a car, a house, or investing in a business, would all fall under this category.
How the Finsap process works
Applicants must simply go to the FINSAP website, click apply now and fill out a form requesting relevant information. It's as easy as that and only takes 5 minutes to complete.
FINSAP reviews and notifies of approvals of loans on the same day of application. This makes the entire loan process move along swiftly.
Loans are offered at a 5% interest rate making it an affordable solution for various financial needs. Clients that are blacklisted or under review for bad debt are welcome to apply for a loan with FINSAP as everyone is reviewed fairly.
How to apply for a loan
On the FINSAP website, there's a page with a form for you to fill out. This form requires personal information about your details, employment status, and reason for the loan.
Applicants must be 18 years and older and must reside in a Southern African country to be eligible to apply for a loan. Once this form is filled out and submitted online, the application will be reviewed by a consultant. Should the application be successful, you'll then be contacted on the same day to be notified that your loan request will be granted.
Thereafter, a consultant will discuss the logistics of the loan and a contract will be drawn up for the client to agree to a suitable repayment plan. Once this contract has been approved, the company will then transfer the money into the client’s bank account.
Everything is conducted reliably and speedily ensuring that the client’s financial needs can be met as soon as possible. Note that FINSAP is a responsible lender, so only loans that are payable by the client will be granted.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
The process went relatively smooth and each person we came in contact with was knowledgeable as well as professional.
— George —
Finsap Loans saved us. I give special thanks to the Finsap loans team, who made the process seem more like friends helping friends
— Pretoria —
- 125 West Street Sandton Johannesburg Gauteng 2196 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday 08:00 – 17:00
- Sunday – Closed