Nedbank - Professional banking assistance
Nedbank's history dates back to the early 19th century with the founding of the Cape of Good Hope Bank in 1831.
Following sequential branding and organizational changes, from The Nederlandsche Bank voor Zuid-Africa to the Netherlands Bank of South Africa (NBSA), to the Nedcor Group in the 1980s, Nedbank Group was formed in 2003.
Our manifestation in South Africa and beyond
Nedbank Group’s principal market lay’s in South Africa, with this being said, we were excited about our continued expectation of expanding to the rest of Africa. Our visualization to be Africa’s most respected banks, striving for excellence in all that we do.
We have the representative’s in Angola and Kenya, Our presence has been already in six country’s being Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Mozambique, Malawi, Swaziland and Namibia make that six subsidiaries owned by Nedbank in the Southern African Development Community (SADC).
We have one of the largest banking networks
Embracing more than 2000 branches in 39 countries, we follow a partnership method and concluded an estimated gain of 20% shareholding in Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI) in 2014, permitting a one-bank involvement to our consumers across the largest banking network in Africa,
In 2012 the Nedbank App Suit won the MTN Consumer App award of the year, in the same year Nedbank was recognised by Euromoney as being the best bank in South Africa, followed by Financial Times in 2013 The Banker magazine named Nedbank the bank of the year.
Loans between R1 000 and R250 000
Think about the advantages of a personal loan, It's affordable and can better live for you and your family
Whatever your requirement, be it a medical bill, home improvements or repairs, furthering education for yourself or a family member, repairing appliances, purchasing a second-hand car, unexpected medical bills to perhaps consolidating you debts – a personal loan could be a step in the right direction to an improved life and could ultimately pay you back.
You can rest assured that we can offer you the right amount at the very best interest rate possible, making sure that you uphold a good credit record.
Benefits of our services
- Loans presented are between R1 000 and R250 000.
- Repayments are Flexible, periods of 12 to 60 months.
- Monthly repayments will be debited from your account.
- We offer you the best interest rate possible.
- The online loan application process is easy.
- Approved loans are deposited directly into your bank account.
It is compulsory to have loan protection cover in case of retrenchment, death or disability.
Our Loan Protection plan has been specially developed to assist you in paying off your outstanding debt in the case where you are not able making your personal loan repayment.
You also have the option of taking out an insurance policy of your choice but bearing in mind that it should have all the essential benefits.
- Loan Type Banking
Benefits of Nedbank
- Corporate banking
- Day to day banking accounts
- Business banking
Nedbank - We help you to bank better
Please be advised that all long and short-term loans are subjected to terms and conditions, as well as certain source criteria.
Overview of our savvy account
Get the most out of your banking and enjoy a free month. You are able to add more benefits if you and when you need them, perhaps an overdraft facility or even the Nedbank Greenbacks rewards programme.
Get a whole lot of savvy value at a low fixed monthly fee
For a fixed monthly fee you get:
- Gold cheque card
- Free digital banking, SMS banking (online banking with Nedbank Money App MyFinancialLife) anytime anywhere.
- Card Swipes are unlimited.
- Unlimited Debit Orders.
- You get four Nedbank ATM withdrawals monthly.
- SMS (eNotes) notifications
Who may qualify?
- Persons over the age of 18 may apply.
- A minimum income of R3000 per month will secure.
- An additional fee of R 35 will apply to nonresidents.
- Trusts, companies or legal entities are not entitled to apply.
What do you need to apply?
- A South African identity document/card or passport with a valid permit.
- Utility bill, Phone bill or rental Invoice containing your name and physical address on it.
- It is a necessity to have permanent employment or be employed under a secure contract we do not accept self-employment.
- A net salary of at least R 3000 per month, with at least a basic salary or R3 000 per month.
- An electronic payment of your salary into your bank account is advised.
Please be advised that all online loans are subjected to terms and conditions, as well as certain source criteria.
Nedbank is a trusted & reliable provider of banking
In our review, Nedbank adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with NCA regulations, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Nedbank is a registered credit provider in South Africa: NCRCP16
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Applying for a loan to finance my new car was so simple. What I appreciate the most was that the process was so quick and smooth.
— Cape Town —
Nedbank goes all out for its customers. I needed assistance with managing my money better and Nedbank offered me that through a financial planner. Now I’m a lot more confident about my financial ...
— Port Elizabeth —
I’ve been a Nedbank customer for 6 years and the service keeps getting better and better. I love how Nedbank always tailors their products to what I need- this flexibility is what’s kept me loyal...
— Parys —
- 381 Rivonia Blvd, Edenburg Rivonia Gauteng 9908 South Africa
- Get Directions
Nedbank Universal Branch Code
- Monday 08:30 – 16:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 16:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 16:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 16:00
- Friday 08:30 – 16:00
- Saturday 08:30 – 12:00
- Sunday – Closed