Absa Home Loan
- Competitive rates
- Affordable finance
- Repayment up to 30 years
[Accessed January 31, 2023]
ABSA - Reliable home loans
Absa home loan is making the dreams come true for South Africans with cost-effective home loan products that are giving everyone who chooses its service a new lease on life.
Absa home loan services are built around a set of core values, which include aiming to give every client the respect that they deserve, always operate with the highest level of honesty and integrity, and strive for service excellence.
Absa's team of financial planners, consultants, and experts are always on hand to give their clients advice or direction on their various investment portfolios.
Many account options to choose from
For premium clients, there is a wide range of benefits and exclusive services. The earnings benchmark to qualify for this type of account is R25,000 per month.
The benefits of opening a premium account with ABSA:
- Free home loan advice and support.
- Access to a premium banker 24 hours a day through an online chat.
- Access to an overdraft facility.
- Lifestyle benefits include currency investment opportunities, exclusive lounge access, and a host of other travel benefits.
- Family benefits include a 50% discount on a second premium cheque account for your partner.
- Access to your debit, credit, and savings accounts through 1 card.
Smart banking solutions
Absa home loan knows that investing in a new property is one of the most important investments anyone can make.
Therefore, successful applicants will always have expert advice on hand such as financial advisers on property matters.
The benefits of an Absa Home loan
- Repayment period over 30 years
- Low-interest rates.
- Quick turnaround on loan applications
- Simple, easy loan application process.
First-time buyers receive the following benefits:
- Get up to 100% financing on a home loan.
- Choose between flexible repayment options for up to terms of 30-years.
- Clients can protect themselves and their investments with a Home Loan protector policy. (Absa will pay off your home loan in the event of the client’s death).
- Absa will help clients manage their debt (if need be).
- Bond account updates come through via free e-Statements.
Absa Bank – Home loan
- Loan Type Home loans
- Repayment 30 years
Benefits of Absa Bank
- Quick loan applications
- Repayments up to 30 years
- Low-interest rates
ABSA - Get your dream home today
All prospective clients need when they apply for a home loan is a valid South African ID or passport, a signed offer to purchase, and the latest pay-slip
If self-employed, the bank will need a bank statement showing the client’s last 3 months' transactions.
Absa helps clients build their dream property
Absa home loan will work together with clients who want to realise their dream of building a house from the ground up. Its building loan option gives the client the ability to use the loan for both vacant lands and for building the actual house.
The prospective client has to find a piece of vacant land that he or she would like to build on. These clients must find a builder that is registered by the National Home Builders Registration Council.
These clients must begin to pay back the mortgage after 9 months, whether the home has been finalised or not.
Repayment amounts will be calculated on the outstanding balance of the loan. Final payment will be done once the client has received an occupation certificate from the municipality. Interest starts accumulating as soon as the client has made your first payment – referred to as interim interest.
Absa Bank Home Loans is the perfect fit
Whether clients intend to purchase, build from scratch or invest in a property, Absa will be there for them. With a joint income of R23 300 a month, or if clients are first-time home buyers, an Absa Home Loan could open up a new world of opportunity for them.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
As a massive lender in South Africa, it is no wonder that they offer such great quality products and services that all South Africans love. They operate with the highest level of integrity and ho...
— Cape Town —
With the small amount of R169 you can gain access to a wide range of customer benefits and exclusive offers only for Absa customers. Get treated like royalty and reap the lifestyle benefits that ...
— Beaufort West —
Thanks to Absa my family and I were able to get the money that we needed to finance our new home. It was a daunting yet exciting venture and Absa made it all the more pleasant. Thank you Absa!
— Butterworth —
Absa Bank Contact
- 28 Marine Dr, Paarden Eiland Cape Town Western Cape 8000 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:30 – 15:30
- Tuesday 08:30 – 15:30
- Wednesday 08:30 – 15:30
- Thursday 08:30 – 15:30
- Friday 08:30 – 15:30
- Saturday 08:00 – 11:00
- Sunday – Closed